Clarion Housing Group is seeking to work with the Greater Norwich Development Partnership and the local community to bring forward proposals for Honingham Thorpe.
The Honingham Thorpe site is located some eight miles to the west of Norwich, along the A47 (see map above). The emerging plans include:
- Approximately 4,600 homes over the next 20 years
- A commitment to policy-compliant affordable housing
- A mix of social rent, shared ownership, private sale, built-to-rent and the potential for self-build plots
- 72 hectares of employment space
- 81 hectares of Country Park
- 5 hectares of nature reserve
- Supporting infrastructure as required, including new transport links, schools and healthcare
The benefits of Honingham Thorpe
Clarion is firmly committed to the delivery of a high-quality, sustainable new settlement at Honingham Thorpe.
We will maintain long-term stewardship of not only the physical development, but the creation and fostering of a local community.
Consultation and contact
The proposals are at an early stage and Clarion will undertake extensive consultation with local residents, businesses, councillors and other stakeholders in the local and regional community, whilst promoting Honingham Thorpe through the Greater Norwich Local Plan.
Consultation events and progress updates will be widely advertised, but if you have any questions please get in touch by emailing email@example.com
Read more about Clarion Housing Group’s development ambitions and placemaking experience.